To become certified through the PPMS program, a company must complete a rigorous application and audit process. Certified agencies must meet program requirements including developing an individualized professional practices system of management for their agency, creating supporting documentation for jobs and tasks performed by employees of the company and submitting specific business records to an independent auditor to assure compliance with the program’s high standards for collection agency operations. Periodic audits are mandatory for an agency to maintain its PPMS-certified status.
We streamlined our systems with PPMS so you receive:
· Increased efficiency for better customer service
· Improved data security and physical security
· Improved solutions to compliance issues
· Enhanced disaster recovery
· Effectively trained staff
· Client satisfaction continuously measured
· Quick resolution of client services issues
· Company-wide commitment to quality assurance
· Documented procedures for consistent performance
Let us show you the difference that certification makes!