Frost-Arnett Webinar | Regulatory Issues Facing the ARM Industry: What Providers Need to Know
Frost-Arnett executives will be hosting a Webinar on February 27, 2018, from 1:00 – 2:30 PM CST. George Buck, President Emeritus, and W. Judd Peak, Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel, will be speaking on “What Providers Need to Know About Regulatory Issues Facing the ARM Industry.”
This presentation will center around the regulations, recent regulatory decisions and regulatory enforcement actions that affect the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) industry and how they can potentially impact the revenue cycle function of healthcare providers.
The creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and changes to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) are all redefining the landscape of the ARM industry.
At the same time, State Attorneys General, consumer advocacy groups and increased consumer awareness continue to have a powerful influence over government and regulatory decision-makers.
This presentation aids providers in effectively partnering with their ARM vendors to implement best practices for compliance.
WHAT ARE THE TOP 5 EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES ATTENDEES WILL LEARN?
- Become more familiar with the various regulatory issues and their impact on both the ARM and healthcare industries.
- Learn how the ARM industry is adapting to the ever-changing regulatory maze by implementing advanced compliance programs and using innovative technologies.
- Understand the potential impact of new and proposed regulatory guidelines on the revenue cycle function of providers.
- Hear how healthcare providers can assist their ARM partners with regulatory compliance.
- Discover how consumer advocacy and awareness is influencing regulatory decision-makers.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. View System Requirements.