Frost-Arnett has built a reputation for Service and Results second to none in the Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) industry.
We are a best-in-breed Accounts Receivable Management company. Our dedication to the following three core business philosophies, and our understanding that each is equally important to our clients, makes us unique and have stood the test of time:
Our representatives are trained to understand that the best outcomes occur when we focus on both account resolution and protecting your patient-provider relationships.
Our experienced management team – average tenure over 15 years – combined with our extensive compliance investments, advanced analytics and state-of-the-art technologies have allowed us to adapt to the ever-changing ARM landscape and provide superior recovery for our clients.
We are dedicated to providing each client with the utmost support and attention they deserve—only through your success will we achieve our success.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a Founding Member of the Middle Tennessee Chapter in 1961
- Over 2,000 healthcare clients across the U.S.
- Call centers in three states covering all U.S. time zones
- One of less than 1% of ACA’s members to be PPMS Certified
- All Representatives Healthcare Trained
- PCI compliant with redundant systems and data infrastructure contained in a Tier III data center that is SOC 2 Type II certified
- Many language options with bilingual representatives in-house and the ability to interpret over 100 languages
- Extensive internal auditing to ensure legal, regulatory, financial, technology, security and training programs and policies are effective
- Clients include Physician Practices to Healthcare Systems