At Frost-Arnett, we believe that our people are our biggest asset and that when people feel valued, they work not only with their heads but with their hearts. We see time and time again that happy employees are productive, have good company tenure, and will provide the world-class treatment our clients expect. At Frost-Arnett, we invest in the overall employee experience in three distinct ways: Employee Voice; Employee Engagement, Community Involvement, and Enhanced Company Benefits available to all employees.
At Frost-Arnett, we ensure that the employee voice is expressed as often as possible and in a way that makes you most comfortable.
- Annual Employee Survey
- Annual Wellbeing Survey
- Our Virtual Suggestion Box connected directly to Senior Leadership
- The Employee “Panel” Resource Group focused on providing feedback and celebrating our culture
At Frost-Arnett, welcomes the opportunity to interact with each other and the community at Large. We believe in engaging regularly in lots of different ways.
- Company-Wide Spirit Days to Celebrate Culture
- Meeting employee Mental & Physical Health Needs
- Celebrating Holidays & Favorite Past Times
- Frost-Arnett Virtual Connection Program designed to promote virtual and remote culture company-wide
- Semi-monthly d Q & A directly with the President and CEO
- Employer-Catered Luncheons
- On-Site Food Trucks
- Company-paid Friends & Family Events
- Regular Employee Contests with opportunities to each cash & prizes
Frost-Arnett believes that the Trust we create with our clients, consumers, and employees is deeply rooted in our continued community involvement.
- Halloween at Frost-Arnett – For over 10 years Annual Frost-Arnett and our employees have hosted and provided candy to children in the community to allow a safe place to gather.
- Kiwanis Bike Program – We collected over 80 bikes for the “Kiwanis Bike Program”
- National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day – We provide treats and an opportunity for law enforcement at the Campbellsville Police Department to visit Frost-Arnett.
- Charitable Donations – We have provided both monetary and item donations to various organizations :
- The Food Pantry with employee donated non-perishables
- The Kids Spot for Children with Speech and Autism concerns
- Project Graduation that supports all local high schools
- Friends of Green River to support Day at the Lake The Angel Tree Foundation
- Toys for Tots
- The Backpack Program for local schools and Radio Station Q104 Halloween Bash for children in the community
- The Nashville Rescue Mission
Employee Recognition Celebrations
At Frost-Arnett we celebrate each other through important milestones and recognition of achievement.
- The Rusty Duke Award for Outstanding Achievement – is a company-wide award established to recognize a single employee throughout the organization that lives the Frost-Arnett Values.
- Collector of the Month
- Collector of the Year
Enhanced Employee Company Benefits
Frost-Arnett provides standard benefits and enhanced benefits to ensure that you achieve a long and fulfilling career with us. Our Enhanced benefits include:
- Full-time, Part-time & Flexible Scheduling Available
- Frost-Arnett University (FAU) Leadership & Development Program for Leaders and Emerging Leaders
- The Helping Hands funds for Financial Hardships
- Employee Assistance Program for Help & Counseling
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays
- Company Casual Dress code (Blue Jeans & Company Apparel
- Competitive Pay and Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health & Life Insurance
- Company matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Upgraded Facilities with state-of-the-art technology, break rooms & rest areas
- Company Health and Wellness Program-“Healthy Mindset” at Frost-Arnett Wellbeing Program